A Year of Play
52 fun activities for the whole family, designed to help on days when you just don’t know what to do.
This box of surprises is a great gift for families with kids aged approximately 5-11. It’s full of double-sided cards with ideas that are perfect for wet winter weekends and long summer holidays. The parents can choose an activity relevant to the season or resources they have available.
Developed in partnership with an early years specialist, they have been designed to inspire and create memories.
With the emphasis on spending time together as a family, the ideas are designed to be mostly free and give you the chance to make memories, create adventures and have fun together.
As some of the cards are seasonal, they aren’t sealed in envelopes, however each box contains 12 envelopes so some cards can be sealed away for a treat, or they can be discussed and selected together and picked at random.
Here’s a sample of the activities included:
- “Set up a cafe and serve your friends and family.”
- “Identify 10 different birds.”
- “Make a family playlist.”
- “Take an egg box on a walk and fill it with as many natural things as you can.”
- “Use bed sheets and pillows to make a den then have breakfast in your bed den!”
- Plus many more!